**This recipe says it’s “Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits” but they’re not quite right. They’re still a little thick in the middle instead of light and airy like red lobsters. Still delicious though!
What you’ll need:
- 4 cups bisquik mix
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- dash of salt and pepper
How to make it!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together bisquik, water, and cheese until dough-like.
- Space evenly on a cookie sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- When biscuits come out of the oven, brush immediately with melted butter mixture.
The original recipe said to cook for 10-12 minutes but when i checked them they looked exactly like they did when i put them in the oven. the first batch took 16 minutes, but i made them way too big. the second batch came out better. Like i said, they’re not red lobster’s, but they’re still pretty damn good :)